Thanks to Bec, of Honi Design, I'm tagged. I'm not very good at being tagged, cause I never know who to tag back! EEK This one is about unique things about oneself:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Mention the rules.
- Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
- Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.
SIX things... six things... ummmm....
1. I have a lot of nicknames... but my mum has always called me 'Mouse'... no one else calls me that! I think it's because I'm small in stature, but can't really remember!
(I just googled cute mouse pics, and will try and do this WHOLE tag thing in LOLcats!)
2. Sometimes in my job, I have to call people and convince them to talk on the radio.
3. I passed First Grade Piano without practicing, and then the teacher made me skip Second Grade... so I totally bombed out for Third Grade. I never resat the exam, it was hard!
4. I got a blackberry, and I take photos with my blackberry of low flying planes, and then I upload them to facebook. I have 3 photo albums on facebook just of planes. I DON'T KNOW WHY BUT I LOVE PLANES (and my blackberry).
5. I started Monday Afternoon 'Shakespeare' Class at school, I didn't believe we had enough Shakespeare on the curriculum and insisted a special class was created to accommodate. It was me and 2 boys for 2 years, every Monday. GEEKY (well the boys were very geeky, not too sure where I sat)!!!!
6. I worked as a door bitch slash cloakroom girl for a while. I made a $50 tip once!
And here's the peeps I will tag:
Georgie Love - if she's not having a baby
Claudia - who is being very funny over at her little blog
The Playground of Mischief
Kristy- over at Lower Your Pressure Foot
Inaluxe - cause she's back blogging again! Yay!
Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...
Darlings, today I have some double trouble darling dresses! Have you ever needed something sewn up super quickly because the weather calls ...
Happy Saturday! This week we've sunk into the Shanghai winter... a few extremely chilly days, with bad pollution and my son home with h...