And thought I'd spare you all the gory wideshot details, and only show you this:
I have absolutely no room to sew, cut or to do anything! That's what happens I guess when you get gungho over something. But my goal here this afternoon, is to make this all lovely and clear AND I HAVE MY NEW APRON ON TO LOOK THE PART OF GOOD HOUSEWIFEY!
So hopefully there will be big TICKS after this list is done:
- Divide up the projects: repairs, garments to sew, garments to finish, garments to give away at the clothes swap, garments to sell on etsy or the markets in Sept.
- Put all the haberdash away in its place (ie buttons, ribbons, patterns etc)
- Refold all the materials too
- Wash all recent op shopped material and The Fabric Store Knits (load of washing on now - yippee!)
- Um... have glass of wine now pls?
Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...
Darlings, today I have some double trouble darling dresses! Have you ever needed something sewn up super quickly because the weather calls ...
Happy Saturday! This week we've sunk into the Shanghai winter... a few extremely chilly days, with bad pollution and my son home with h...