Hey darlings! I've survived my parties, break ups, muck up days, end of school etc etc etc and it was a great time, a sad time, and a happy time. I'm gushed up over my work colleagues and my palsies, and can really see that all good things must come to an end for realsa at the moment.
I've returned refreshed and have found so many lovely comments and gush over here at the Crafty Adventures HQ! Thank you to darling Karen @ Bobbins and Bombshells for this lovely award!
Anyways, I'd like to pass this 'Divine' Award on to a few peeps as well, and darlings, don't worry about passing this on if you don't feel like it! I sometimes feel awards are borderline chain mail, but love that it's all about crushing on fellow bloggers, and you all know I love a bit of gush:
Oranges and Apples (but see you're on a blog award post already, so take it on if you fancy)
Kat's Creative Adventures!
Megan Nielson's Mummy Style!
Darla at Retro Ways!
Congrats, love your work darlings! Also a fun award Q&A, answer these questions with just one word (bearing in mind I make most of my words up!):
Here are my answers:
1. Where is your phone? Table
2. Your hair? Platinum
3. Your Mother? Dad
4. Your Father? Mum
5. Your favourite food? edamame
6. Your dream last night? trains?
7. Your favourite drink? Champagne
8. Your dream/goal? loveboat
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Sewing
11. Your fear? Memory
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Husbie
13. Where were you last night? Theatre
14. Something that you're not? Worried
15. Muffins? Raspberry
16. Wishlist item? Elastic
17. Where did you grow up? Gippsland
18. Last thing you did? Crochet!
19. What are you wearing? Housedress
20. Your TV? ON
21. Your pets? Dog!
22. Friends? HELLO!
23. Your life? Funny!
24. Your mood? GUSHEDUP
25. Missing someone? Nup
26. Vehicle? Bus
27. Something you're not wearing? makeup
28. Your favourite store? vintage
29. Your Favourite colour? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. The last time you cried? Wednesday
32. Your best friend? BFF
33. One place that I go to over and over? Borsellini
34. Facebook? YEP
35. Favourite place to eat? Toko
I have a bit of sewing and crafting news (if you are wise you perhaps spotted something in my Answers above that may give it away) so just getting together on my FIRST DAY of holidays and playing heaps of online games and watching daytime tv and generally loving the warm weather by my self (and a sleepy Doggie Darling).
So you'll probably hear from me later today!