A quick rundown in dot point form of my best day ever!
- We had a big working day yesterday (Australia Day) and my team and I woke again super early for another fantastic day at work. TICK! Great success all round! Yippee!
- It's my wedding anniversary today and Husbie dropped into work at 9.30am for a quick pash, out the front. Yippee! A darling work colleague saw us and said 'Awww Young Love' ... CUTE
- I was asked to go 'on tour' with the biggest UK band in Australia at the moment, as their TOUR MANAGER. They are the loveliest guys, and I had to turn them down because I already have a job. SAD but CUTE because I felt very good at my organisational skillz and that young musicians noted this. LOLZ
- One of my dresses that I've made recently (the red one) appeared over several 'fun' websites and the owner had a BALL and even went down a slip'n'slide whilst wearing it. VERSATILE!
- Husbie and I went and ate out for a HOT DATE and gushed and drank really nice wine in Balmain for our wedding anniversary! It's been 3 years of marriage, but maybe 8 years of togetherness? Maybe 9 years. We can't remember because LOVE wins in the end anyways. GUSH LOLZ SPEW
- BUT, also, we bought Husbie a flash for his darling camera for his birthday in December AND IT ARRIVED IN THE POST TODAY, and here's a fun phots of us trying it out:
What a great day, best day evs, and terribly exhausting. Yay.