The flower photos are from my bus stop... the roses continue to flower in this garden as these photos are from over 2 months! So nice to stop by on the way to work!
Yep, I have some events coming up, and I need new duds. It's getting close to CRUNCH time, but here's a few projects I've got on the go for March:
- Dress for Haley's Wedding 10th March
- 1 or 2 Sew Weekly Themes (I'd love to join in already this year!)
- A pleated or gathered cropped dress x2 (for work)
- A shirt for Husbie as a thank you for his photos last year
- A Sew Along! YEP! I'll reveal more soon!
- Outfit for Wedding Work x2 (practical outfits, that look nice & neat with flats, as we'll be working)
- Finish Baby Quilt - Patchwork
- Finish Baby Quilt - Crochet (might take longer than March)
Hope you're having a good week! xoxo