Saturday, 21 September 2013
Little Things: Make You Feel a Whole Lot Better
Here are some little things that are making me feel great right now:
* Champagne in Springtime (to celebrate a little boy's birthday!) - The real stuff as I am his only mother after all!
* Darling Blogger Fonts and Geek Fairy Buttons (to the right hand side!) & Kira at Her New Leaf's ideas on how to get some social media buttons on my blog! A little update on my blog template make me feel nice! I'd forgotten about these things for a while, so it's nice to change things up! Thanks to lovely free advice & graphics online!
* The Arctic Monkeys and Arcade Fire having new music!
* Lunch with my old and soon to be new work colleagues
* Planning some Adults Only events for the future
* Darling friends who reach out and love our boy
* A little gardening in the sunshine
Hope you're having a gorgeous weekend! I'm feeling very spring-ish right now! Those new beginnings are bubbling!
Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...
Darlings, today I have some double trouble darling dresses! Have you ever needed something sewn up super quickly because the weather calls ...
Happy Saturday! This week we've sunk into the Shanghai winter... a few extremely chilly days, with bad pollution and my son home with h...