Missed you! Oh my Darling Blog, I've been thinking of you! It's been busy for us here in the Darling World...
In the past week alone I:
- Made Hot Kissed Buns
- Produced a national radio comedy show for Good Friday, with 1500 audience members and countless radio listeners - a success!
- Saw over 15 comedians at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival
- Made Rice-Almond Milk twice
- Made Peanut Butter for a cutie bestie
- Worked my normal 2 day a week job
- Re-arranged the lounge room
- Built TWO IKEA sets of drawers for the boy's room
- Built an IKEA table & chairs for little boy to draw
- Built an IKEA chair for the lounge room
- Changed the lightbulb in the lounge room
- Took the boy to play with his friends on a rainy day play centre
- Made gold leggings to DIE for (or DIY for - LOL)
- Made a gold mini skirt for my friend to wear at the radio event
- Got drunk at a party (!)
- Had a hangover (first time in over 2 and a half years)
- Made date & macadamia nut bliss balls for a dinner party
- Took the boy to playgroup in the Gardens
- Took the boy to his 18 month old immunisations (even though he's 19 months - we've been sick; ear infection, sinusitis, chest infection and pneumonia!)
- Made gozleme for tea for the first time!
Twenty things, that were significant for me in the past week! Now I'm listening to Future Islands & Hall & Oates and freezing the rest of the gozleme dough for next time. I have one more chair to build... might try and tackle that after the boy is asleep.
Hope you've been well!